Friday, August 15, 2008

My Tamizh Poems

Hi Frenz,

This is Bala from IInd M.Sc. Electronic Media, and these scanned images are my Tamizh Poems published in a Monthly Magazine 'THANNAMBIKAI'. This poem serves as a tonic for a heart which tasted failure. It motivates a soul to
achieve its goal. I will be posting my creations every month. So give your valuable suggestions. Criticisms are welcomed!

From

Bala



This is a poem to say "CLEARLY" that life is not decided by fate but ourselves. We decide our life!








This is a cartoon drawn by me for the WORLD POPULATION DAY










Positive Review- A very happy moment for any creator! I got a good review from a reader of the magazine for one of my poem.













1 comment:

communikators said...

too bad i cant read tamil or understand poetry in tamil... but it looks like you are doing a good job!!! keep up the good work and keep posting!!.... saikumar